Sask K of C Charitable Foundation 50th Anniversary Celebration
November 16 @ 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm CST
- Saturday, November 16th, 2019
- Mass Celebration – St. Peters Cathedral – Muenster 4:30 p.m.
- Banquet – St. Augustine’s Parish Hall – Humboldt 7:00 p.m.
- Guest Speaker – Archbishop Murray Chatlain, Archdiocese of Keewatin LePas
- Complimentary Tickets
- Two tickets for the GK of Council that reached $25.00/member in Year 1
- Two tickets for the GK of Council that reaches $25.00/member in Year 2 (Target must be reached on or before October 31, 2019)
- Two tickets for a DD that has reached his target of $25.00/ member & 100% Council participation in either Year 1 or Year 2.
- Two tickets to any donor who has donated a total of $5,000.00
- Tickets may be purchased for $30.00 from any Foundation Board member.
Learn How YOU Can Help
Your generous gifts do such good work...
There are several ways that you can donate to the Saskatchewan Knights of Columbus Charitable Foundation. Click on the link below to find out which method best suits your situation.
Or simply click on the image to donate now via Credit Card.
Honor and Memorial Giving
Honor someone you love, remember someone you miss...
Make your gift commemorate a special event or loved one. Your donation can remember your loved one, honor your friend or loved ones special occasion, or support their favorite cause while also helping to sustain the Saskatchewan Knights of Columbus Charitable Foundation.
Do You Know Somebody Who Could Use Some Help?
If you or your organization know of somebody who could use our help, please download the Grant Application Form and send it to the address indicated on the form. Our deadline date is January 15.
>> Download Grant Application form
Sask K of C Vocations Endowment
This is how we are doing on our way to reach our Year 2 goal:
You will note the following:
- We currently have 65 councils and 2 Assemblies that are participating during this year
- There are 4 Councils that have already met their target of $25.00/member for this year.
Meet Some of Our Recipients
Learn more about the work of our foundation and how you can be a part of it.
>> read more
Help Us to Help Others
Learn how your generous contribution of financial support to our programs will provide help and create hope for those most in need in Saskatchewan.
>> find out more
Help Us Reach Our Goal
Help us help others...
The goal of our foundation is to raise $83,112 in donations in 2019. Please consider joining others in your parish and your community in support of this most worthy cause.
You will note the following:
- A donation of $1,000,000.00 from a member of Luseland assisted to achieving over 1000% of our target of $8.00/member for the current year
- A total of 66 Councils have met their target of $8.00/member
- A total of 109 Councils are participating this year. This represents 80% of our Councils
For the District Deputies
- A total of 7 District Deputies have met their target of $8.00/member and 100% Council participation.
See how your District is doing in helping us reach our goal:
See how your Council is doing in helping us reach our goal: