Learn How YOU Can Help
Your generous gifts do such good work...
There are several ways that you can donate to the Saskatchewan Knights of Columbus Charitable Foundation. Click on the link below to find out which method best suits your situation.
Or simply click on the image to donate now via Credit Card, PayPal, Gift Card, or Debit/Interac Online.
Honor and Memorial Giving
Honor someone you love, remember someone you miss...
Make your gift commemorate a special event or loved one. Your donation can remember your loved one, honor your friend or loved ones special occasion, or support their favorite cause while also helping to sustain the Saskatchewan Knights of Columbus Charitable Foundation.
Do You Know Somebody Who Could Use Some Help?
If you or your organization know of somebody who could use our help, please download the Grant Application Form and send it to the address indicated on the form. Our deadline date is January 15.
>> Download Grant Application form
Meet Some of Our Recipients
Learn more about the work of our foundation and how you can be a part of it.
>> read more
Help Us Reach Our Goal
Help us help others...
The goal of our foundation is to raise $73,661 in donations in 2017. Please consider joining others in your parish and your community in support of this most worthy cause.
The following stats are of interest:
- Total donations for the month of November was $30,087.00
- Total donations to date for 2017 is $203,002.00 which represents 276% of target
- There are 3 District Deputies that now qualify for the DD Award. They have reached their donation target and have 100% participation of the Councils within their District
- There are 46 Councils that have met their target. This represents 32% of the total Councils.
- There are 77 Councils that have made a donation to the Foundation in 2017. This represents 54% of the total Councils.
Help Us to Help Others
Learn how your generous contribution of financial support to our programs will provide help and create hope for those most in need in Saskatchewan.
>> find out more